Annual and interim reports
Integrated reporting services
With over 25 years experience in the secure typesetting, printing and mailing of company reports, Codex provide an annual and interim reporting service that ensures both design quality and complete data security.
Our experienced team of project managers will co-ordinate the entire production on your behalf, from initial copy and design liaison through to selecting the most cost effective print processes and liaising directly with your registrars to complete the mailing to shareholders.
Annual and interim reporting services
Our in-house typesetting, design and print teams provide a fast and flexible annual and interim report service to a host of multinational clients. They are supported by state of the art printing facilities that enable us to deliver the highest quality documents to the tightest schedules and budgets.
- In-house typesetting guarantees fast accurate proofing
- All work undertaken in a secure environment to maintain the security of your confidential information
- Choice of web, litho and digital print services
- Full mailing and distribution service
- Experienced project management ensures you receive a reliable, flexible service from a single point of contact
- Consistent pricing of estimates and invoices with regular updates throughout the job and no nasty surprises
We provide our clients with three alternative levels of online reporting: a full HTML report, featuring optimisation of design and key messaging elements; an express HTML report, which still includes many of the benefits of a full report such as ease of use and accessibility; and an express image report, that offers an extremely cost-effective solution, providing many of the benefits of the full HTML report at a fraction of the price.
Online reports at a glance
- Full HTML report
- Express HTML report
- Express image report
Codex Print offers a comprehensive range of iXBRL tagging and filing services to organisations throughout the UK and Europe. We create iXBRL versions of all the relevant documents required for filing to HMRC and Companies House and our systems are compatible with UK GAAP, IFRS and Computations UK iXBRL taxonomies.
On many occasions we file iXBRL information to HMRC on our clients’ behalf as a ‘file only’ agent. This saves you time and expense while still allowing HMRC to correspond directly with your financial team.
Codex iXRBL services include:
- iXBRL tagging of accounts and tax computations
- Generation of XHTML document of whole annual report
- XML packaging of CT600 forms
- Creation of completed CT600 forms
- E-filing of iXBRL documents to HMRC
- Simple, friendly advice at every step
Maintaining the confidentiality and security of our clients’ information is central to everything we do and all our annual reports are produced within a totally secure environment.
We operate out of a fully secure headquarters in London, which has measures including restricted swipe code only entry and 24 hour photographic verification surveillance. All annual reports are created by our in-house typesetters and checked at every stage by our own trained proofreaders
Your information is further safeguarded by the use of our Codex Virtual Data Rooms and our patented CodexSafeDrop electronic delivery service. All of which means we guarantee total confidentiality and data security at all stages of production.
Annual reporting security at a glance
- Access to secure Virtual Data Rooms
- Secure file transfers through CodexSafeDrop
- Typesetting studio featuring restricted swipe code and video surveillance